Thursday 19 August 2010

How many roads must a man walk down?

Apologies, Andrew, you used that blog title before, but seen as this is actually my 42nd post, I think I deserve to use that title!


As you may be aware, I've been panicking for ages about my A Level results. Absolutely ages. I've been bricking it for too long. Finally, about an hour ago, my wait was over. My results came through and, to steal a quote from a previous post, "a smile formed accross my scared face. Colour seeped back. I'd passed. I'd passed all of them." And more importantly, my place at The University of Nottingham has been confirmed! UCAS confirms it with this wonderful statement:

Congratulations! Your place at The University of Nottingham (N84) to study French Studies (R120) has been confirmed. 

 

I actually can't believe it. I'd been panicking for so long, I couldn't even imagine myself passing, let alone getting what I got (French, A. Drama, B. History, C.)! Amazing. Absolutely fucking amazing.

 

Short post, yes, but I'm just so happy at the moment. So fucking happy!

No comments: